As an independent nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, the Humane Society of Cobb County depends on donations for the majority of our funding. We also gratefully accept donations of supplies.
If you would like to donate directly from our Amazon wish list, please click here. Just choose an item from the list and Amazon will send it directly to us. If you would like to send an item in someone’s honor or memory, just put the information in the “send as a gift” section on Amazon. If you include the name and address of that person, we will send them a notification that we received a gift in their name. Don’t forget to include your own name and address as well so we can properly thank you and let the recipient know of your kindness.
If you’d like to designate the HSCC to be your charitable beneficiary on AmazonSmile, please click here for setup instructions.
OTHER NEEDED ITEMS
Other supplies we accept and are always in need of include:
- Cat litter (unscented)
- Laundry soap (he), unscented “free of fragrances and dyes”
- Disposable face masks
- Disposable latex and nitrile gloves (size medium and large)
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Trash bags (13 and 33 gallon or larger)
- Black contractor bags
- Used plastic grocery bags (no holes, please)
- Postage stamps
- Chinchilla, ferret, and dove foods
- Iams dry cat food - Sensitive Stomach, Optimal Weight, Healthy Adult Original
- Iams dry dog food - Large Breed
- Hill’s Science Diet prescription dry food, Z/d (cat), K/d (cat and dog), canned A/D
- Other cat and dog foods; open (dry only) or slightly expired pet food is acceptable
- Kitten milk replacer (KMR, Whiskas Cat Milk, Hartz Milk replacer)
- Baby food - strained meats (chicken, turkey, beef, lamb, or pork); no vegetable or dinner combinations, please
- Plastic igloo, or square, dog houses, any size (no wooden ones, please)
- Ink for HP Officejet Pro 8600, 950XL (black), 951 (color)
- Copy paper
- Petsmart and Amazon gift cards
Our building is located at:
148 S. Fairground St. SE
Marietta, GA 30060
Please call us at 770-428-5678, or email us at email@example.com, to arrange for donation drop-offs.